STEPPING OUT employment project offers the following services to people on the recovery path with mental health issues:
- Employability training – Covering all aspects of helping you get back into meaningful paid work.
- Regular detailed job searches.
- Help with putting together a professional well written CV.
- Advice about training and returning to Education.
- A variety of training courses.
- Offers support to people in overcoming the barriers they face in re-entering employment, training or education.
If you are interested in any of the above please call 01204 523200 to make an appointment.