A fantastic effort by the Members, Volunteers and Staff to redecorate the Cafe.
Many thanks to all who helped do the Cafe last week!
Cafe Eden is once again officially open for business after a hard 3 days work of painting and redecorating.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
From January 2nd to the 4th members, volunteers and staff of Bolton STEPs worked tirelessly to redecorate the cafe giving it a brand new, amazing look.
Those of you who have visited us in the past will have known that before the cafe was re-done earlier this January it was white, cream and red. After the cafe had been done, the cafe looks as good as new and is a massive improvement to how it was previously. None of this could have been done however, without the help of the members, volunteers and staff who had taken the time to do this.
New chairs to match the new color scheme of the Cafe.
Hessian and Overtly Olive are now the key colors in the cafe.
It looks fantastic but don’t take our work for it. Pop by, have a brew and see for yourself!
Volunteering can be extremely rewarding and here at Bolton STEPS, we have many opportunities for people wishing to assist others.
If you would like the opportunity to help people with mental health problems to achieve a better quality of life, to develop skills and return to work, please contact Bolton STEPS on 01204 397 976.
Alternatively you can pick up and application for right here on the website on the volunteering page.
Hope to hear from you soon!
A big thank you to ‘Business for Breakfast’ for sponsoring the award ceremony at at Mecca Bingo, and a huge thank you to Bolton Mecca Bingo for hosting the even and finally we would like to give a big thank you to ‘Best of Bolton’ for supporting all who where nominated for the competition.
Our very own Ruth Haigh won the Employer of the year award. Thanks for making the event possible, it was a brilliant night!
About Bolton Steps
Mission Statement – June 2009
To give opportunities for people to move forward through training and employment.
The Aims of Bolton Steps
To educate, preserve and protect the good health of people who experience mental health problems within the Borough of Bolton by providing support and training.
- To provide and tailor support to meet the requirements of individual clients.
- To involve, and seek feedback from stakeholders and service users in all aspects of the running of the projects.
- To improve the marketing of BS activities and improved networking amongst potential customers and likeminded groups.
- To work in partnership and work collaborativly with other mental health services to offer the best service for people with mental health service Borough wide.
- To offer the very best practical support to clients suffering from mental health problems and become a centre of excellence for client training and support.
- To become a sustainable social enterprise.
Based on running a charity and social enterprise where there are values of listening and responding to client views and to be honest , open, transparent and to care for others.