We are a charity based within Bolton offering help and support to people who have suffered from a wide variety of mental health problems.
We offer a range of useful and invaluable services and run a variety of projects throughout the year. With an onsite cafe, I.T services, I.T training, catering services and catering training. You can be reassured we are here to help and support you every step of the way.
Bolton Steps Can help you by providing work based skills in the following areas:
- Catering (working with the Cafe Eden Catering team)
- I.T Services (working with the Fix I.T dept)
- I.T Training (step by step training within Steps I.T)
- Office Administration (working in the Bolton steps office or reception)
- Internet and Ebay Sales (working with the Ebiz team)
Anybody with mental health issues may access our project providing they are living within the Bolton borough and between the ages of 18 and 65, contact us on 01204 397976.
To offer the very best practical support to clients suffering from mental health problems and become a center of excellence for client training and support.